stockHDvideo.com offers an escape from the confusing tangle of credit systems, pricing structures, video resolutions, and file sizes you might get lost in when dealing with other stock video providers.
A Few Things to Consider
This group of cinematographers, colorists, and vfx artists has a unique stock footage archive of 20,000 clips. Their content has been seen on numerous television networks and feature films. They have spent years developing proprietary workflows and techniques that allow for the creation of stock footage that is unique to the industry. They find spectacular shots with interesting stories or historical significance then share the stories and locations of these incredible shots with the world.
In the last 12 months alone they have shot all over the world, including: Nepal (Mount Everest), Israel, Dubai, Africa, London, Vancouver British Columbia, and in the U.S. New York, Alaska, Detroit, Dallas, Montana, and all over California. They have shot footage in 90 national parks, and recently spent three weeks with the US Special Forces. Their Astro-timelapses, HDR-videography, and Motion-controlled slide shots, as well as other shots created using patent pending technology have received world-wide exposure and vast amounts of positive attention.
- BA Design, Brigham Young University
- Owner, Creative Media Group, Inc. since 1996
Directing, Producing, Cinematography
- Creative Director, WordPerfect Studios 1992-1996
- Broadcast Designer, KSL Television 1987-1992
- 17 Telly awards
Chris is an award winning Cinematographer, After Effects artist and a successful entrepreneur.
He has earned 7 Telly Awards and in 2007 received the Adobe Design Achievement Award. His Cinematography has received recognition by the National Geographic Society and his motion graphic design work with Donny & Marie Osmond has received worldwide attention and awards from TV Land, Daytime Emmy, BPI, as well as the DVD Premiere Award.
- BFA Utah Valley University
- 5 Years as Graphic Designer and Multimedia Specialist
- 5 Years as Cinematographer and Post Production Supervisor with HQ Media, LLC.
- 2 Years as Cinematographer and Creative Director with Creative Media Group, Inc.
- BFA from Utah State University
- Broadcast Journalist, for AFRTS (Armed Forces Radio & Television Stations) 6 years
- Advanced Camera and Light grad of the Maine Media & film Workshops
- 3 years cameraman for Broad Street Productions in NYC
- 4 years Director of Photography for WordPerfect Studios
- 16 years Director of Photography Creative Media Group. Inc.